Monday, March 4, 2013

That ‘s how we fall in love. Several interesting ways to express love by Chinese netizens


   Acquaintance, mutual dependent, fall in love, intimate, keep together forever. Do you remember how we get together being a couple? Suddenly hold you hand on the way to your dormitory? Hug you deeply before train departure? Text you at a midnight Hey, do you want to be my boyfriend? ”. Or alter the signature on MSN into Do you love me ?




   Lets talk about our love equation!

By the book, Ill tell mine : 
I have a male best friend who told me out of the blue that he was gonna die. 
Really? What happened? I asked.
I love you too much to say it. I fear when I tell you Ill be killed by you wooers, which I dont care. I am only afraid that no one would love you more after my death.
I said nothing.
 I told you at the risk of my life. I deserve a reply.
Then I said yes.
Its been 5 years now.

So, whats your expression of love?

Netizen 1. 
He: I cant fall in sleep.
I: Whats wrong?
He:Because you are not mine.
I: Now, you can hit the bed feeling at ease.

Netizen 2. 
One Friday morning after my wake-up, we were texting to each other.Suddenly, he popped up  Be my girlfriend! I was totally dumb ...... Then a reply of mine came out of nowhere :I havent even brushed my teeth. We have been together for three years hitherto.

Netizen 3. 
He fuddled himself. So I had no choice but to drag him into a taxi. He didnt answer my question that where he lived. I took him to my home as a result and threw him onto my bed. After a whole night in my sofa watching TV, I went into my room, the next morning, only to find he was still sleeping without a move. Only a jerk would let a girl sleep in a sofa, so I went to the bed sleeping beside him. However, his thundering heart beat filtered into my ears! This jerk was pretending to be sleeping!

Netizen 4. 
This happened in one of my high school days. at the last dinner we had before our graduation. He, the class monitor, addressed some polite nonsense to all of us. Then he grabbed me and said that he wanted me to be his girlfriend in the face of everyone including my teachers. I felt awkward added I didnt dislike him so I said yes in a fog.
Several days later, this guy told me he had grabbed the wrong girl, which was me, but he would not dump me. I could swear I had nothing to do with him at that time. Now it has been three months since our marriage.

Netizen 5.  
We were good friend all the time. I complained once about my crisis of work to him, and asked  Can you feed me when I lose my job?  He phoned me immediately Can congee do?  I said of course. Then ...
We have been married years now.

Netizen 6. 
We were playing a computer game together. I got so excited so I stood up for a while.
 Arent you tired standing up? Sit down. he said so pulling me onto his thighs

Netizen 7. 
The most impressive one of my experience. He took me to a ferris wheel when I was catching a cold. At the highest, he came closer saying Infect me with your flu Then he kissed me.

Netizen 8. 
A classmate of mine courted a girl and the girl refused him saying Disappear! Now!  He pulled open the window and jumped off from the second floor. They started dating after he had been in hospital for a month.

Netizen 9. 
He was teaching me advanced mathematics and punishing me for wrong recital of a formula. Then my first kiss was snatched.
It was that time that I knew a kiss requires tongue into others mouth

Netizen 10. 
She: Can you do me a favor?
He: What favor?
She: Can you lift my hand for me? Its too heavy.
He: Yes.

Netizen 11.
Male: Do you know how sore it is that cant hold the hand of the girl you love in the presence of her?
Female:......
The she held out her hand.
After a month.
Male:Do you know how sore it is that cant kiss the girl you love when holding her hand?
Female: ......
Then he kissed her.

Netizen 12. 
Every time we hung out he wore only a little on purpose. And once it got freezing, he said Warm my hands.
Then in the passage of time without knowing what had happened, I am his girlfriend now.

Netizen 13.
Inviting him to a shopping,we walked side by side.
I: My knapsack is too heavy~(There is only a bunch of keys)
He: So what?
I: How about putting it on your back?
He:You gotta be kidding.
Before his protest, I put my knapsack onto him.
I : That s how things work.
Then I put my arms into his.
He was struck dumb.
I: Things cant work better.

Netizen 14.
 At the last birthday before my graduation from high school, I was fuddled by my friends. I went to my bed directly after getting home. I phoned him after my wake-up at the midnight. He took advantage of my dizziness telling me to say anything I dare not to say when conscious. So I hesitated a while and told him I liked him beyond normal friend, and if next life existed, would he ( marry me ). He said yes before I finished my expression of love. I was only too moved. However, my puppy love ended up one year later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment