Friday, March 22, 2013

Hilarious Primary School Pupils' Compositions



1. A nephew of one of my friends was asked to make up a sentence with the word brand new. The sentence he made up was “ A brand new human vegetable is born.

2. A classmate of mine and I hung out together cycling. The valve core of his bike acted up.So I replaced it with mine. We circled home cheerfully.

3. Dear military soldiers crawled wriggling like greenish worms

4.At the first time we were demanded to keep diary by our teacher, a girl from my class wrote down My grandma was washing clothes. I thought she may be tired squatting. So I fetched a stool and knocked her down.

5.When I was a schoolchild, one fashionable subject of compositions was helpful people and good deeds. Stumbling on money someone lost on a road always dominated our compositions. One of us, to exaggerate his merit, wrote he tumbled upon one hundred million yuan and every sheet of them was ten yuan. The whole bunch equaled a Chinese language textbook in thickness. Our Chinese language teacher spoke out his composition.

6. Our teacher requested all our compositions consisted of more than 200 characters. A classmate wrote “ Today, my mum asked me to shop for groceries. I asked the vendor how much half kilogram was. He answered that 5 cents. I said So cheap, so cheap,so cheap .” After counting the characters, it fell short of several characters. So he added several so cheap” to the end.

7. A composition of one of my classmates read Guo Qiang ( another classmate of mine) sat on his stool, part of his underpants sticking out of his trousers. His huge bottom resembled a pumpkin in earth. Our teacher spoke out his composition acclaiming the vivid image in his composition. After class, he was beaten up by Guo Qiang

8. At a pitch dark night, tadpoles were busking in the sun.

9. Diaries: 
      The first day: I went to my mums working place today. What a fun I had today.
      The second day: I went to my mums working place yesterday. What a fun I had yesterday.
      The third day: I went to my mums working place the day before yesterday. What a fun I had the day before yesterday

10. Wild geese fly in the sky baaing; Round moon resembles a bow.

11. I went into a department store. What a dramatic improvement we have made in our lives. Look at that old peasant jogging with a refrigerator in his left hand and a TV in his right hand.

12. When I was in fifth grade, my teacher had certain demand of the amount of characters. So one of my diary read “ Today I played chess with my friend. I won the first round. He won the second round. I won the third round. ... What a funny day.

13.Our teacher asked us to write a composition being titled My Desk mate. One of my classmates wrote down “ My desk mate's hair was shiny black as if being licked by a cow. Even a fly may strain its wrist when falls on her hair.

14.My teacher, to correct our homework, often faints in our classroom! Her spirit always inspires us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment